The ACH's Relationship-Centered Communication Facilitators (RCF) Program is a “train-the-trainer” program to develop future facilitators of the ACH fundamental “Relationship-Centered Communication” (RCC) program.
Successful candidates will be recognized as certified “ACH Facilitators" and will receive a certificate of completion along with permission to facilitate the ACH RCC Program for colleagues formally affiliated with the sponsoring institution. The RCF program is one of the pre-requisite tracks for individuals who may wish to apply to the ACH “Faculty-in-Training” (FIT) program. Entry to the FIT program will be available as an option upon completion of the RCF program.
- Pre-requisite: Applicants must have attended the ACH RCC program (aka., workshop) prior to application review. Attendance may have occurred at a prior ACH ENRICH course, at an affiliate ACH Train-the-Trainer location, or via the ACH Online RCC program offering.
- RCF Application Process: All application materials will be submitted through an online submission form. The application process will officially open in early Jan. 2021.
- Notification of Acceptance: The Review committee will notify applicants approximately one month after the submission deadline.
- Schedule: The RCF program structure and schedule are currently under revision, with plans to announce a fully online opportunity by Spring 2021.
- Fees: The RCF program fees are currently under revision, with plans to announce pricing structure by early 2021.
- Scholarships: The RCF program will announce scholarship funding opportunities to support 2021 candidates from under-represented race and/or allied health professions.
Interested in applying? Click here to complete an inquiry form.
Questions? Contact Rachel Bolin at [email protected].